ENGINEERING A CLEANER FUTURE
EcoBurn Incineration Systems
Agricultural, General & Medical Waste
EcoBurn – AGRI MSW MEDI PET
|Volume Capacity Options||0.5 – 15 M3|
|Load Chamber Size Options||Variable – Based On Volumes & Waste Stream|
|Loading Method Options||Top Loading / Front Loading – Manual / Automated|
|Load Capacity Options||0.1 – 10 Tonnes|
|Refractory Options||Cast / Brick|
|Refractory Thickness Options||220 – 500 mm|
|Gas Retention Time||2 Seconds|
|Fuel Options||Kerosene, Diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, Bio Fuel|
|Afterburn Complies With EU Regulations||Yes|
|DARD / DEFRA Compliant||Yes|
- In house fabrication with 8mm, 10mm & 12mm robust mild steel outer shells
- Primary and secondary chamber lining thickness of 220mm – 550mm rated at 1400°C – 1800ºC
- 5mm – 8mm structural bracing throughout
- Hydraulic & Counter weighted loading chamber door options for efficient loading and ease of use
- Multi-layered refractory lining to ensure top level thermal efficiency and the lowest possible running costs
- Modulating Burner system with dual and quad zone temperature control
- Touch Screen PLC control system programmed to your specific waste stream and volumes to ensure optimised efficiency
- Wirelessly accessible control, automatic burn tracking, fault logging and fault resolution
- Optimised loading chamber for maximum operational capacity
- Robust refractory insulated lid, providing excellent thermal efficiency
- Two pack primer and undercoat paint system finish
- Full warranty as standard with service & technical backup packages
- Our systems ensure your full compliance with EU Animal By Products Regulations (EC) No 142/2011 and are capable of recording every burn cycle to ensure you are also fully compliant with waste traceability
EcoBurn – AGRI
AGRICULTURAL WASTE INCINERATORS
The EcoBurn agricultural incinerators are designed for bio-secure, clean and safe disposal of fallen stock, animal by-products and general agricultural waste.
The installation of an EcoBurn incineration system allows farmers to not only reduce costs but also removes off site waste collection traffic ensuring on farm biosecurity and eliminating the risk of disease entering your site.
All incinerators comply with UK & EU emissions and animal by-products legislation and comply with EU Animal By-Products Regulations (EC) No 142/2011.
EcoBurn – MSW
GENERAL WASTE INCINERATORS
General waste collection and disposal costs are increasing dramatically, these rising costs coupled with the low recycling rates that are currently being achieved have led to high levels of pollution across the globe.
The implmentation of an EcoBurn general waste incineration system allows users to reduce costs dramatically and ensures that legaslative requirments are upheld throughout.
AIC offer a comprehensive permitting service to guide you through any permits that may be required in your locality when incinerating general waste.
EcoBurn – MEDI
MEDICAL WASTE INCINERATORS
The EcoBurn range of medical waste incinerators have been designed for safe, efficient disposal of medical waste in field clinics, health centres, laboratories and hospitals.
Our design ensures that medical waste can be safely disposed of to help reduce the health risks associated with medical and clinical waste.
EcoBurn – PET
PET AND SMALL ANIMAL CREMATION INCINERATORS
The EcoBurn pet cremation systems allows the cremation of smaller animals and pets. Designed to ensure profitable cremation for the user.
The installation of an EcoBurn PET incineration system ensures an efficient, profitable and dignified method of smaller animal and pet cremation allowing your business to provide the best possible service to customers
All incinerators comply with UK & EU emissions and animal by-products legislation and comply with EU Animal By Products Regulations (EC) No 142/2011.